What should you always pack?
Your flight leaves tomorrow and you haven't even thought about packing. Don't worry, we have you covered. Try some of these tips.
Travel can be stressful if you’re not sure what you can bring or should bring. When it comes to your hand luggage or carry-on, always consult with the TSA as they have the most up-to-date informtion on what you’re not allowed to bring.
As avid travelers ourselves, our team members have decided to share with you each of our must haves for any kind of trip. Don’t worry, we won’t inundate you with affiliate links, these are just our tips. You can always shop elsewhere.
You'll be able to see that some of us prioritize exercise and others pool or beach time. The point of the list is to get your mind thinking about what you need to bring. What do you plan on doing? Will you be going for a run, riding a bike, or kayaking? Will you be on business travel and need to be at a meeting straightaway or will you be speaking at a conference?
- Wear a wrinkle-free, dress-up, dress down dress on the flight to be ready for any meeting
- Melatonin, especially if you’re traveling several time zones away
- Big cotton scarf (warm or cool climate)
- Foldable duffle bag to pack in your luggage; you may come home with more.
Ana Marija Balaban
- Swim Suit -- You never know.
- Crossword puzzles
- Energy Drink
- Cell Phone with Cleaned Camera Lens
- Nike Running shoes
- Samsung Gear IconX Wireless Earbuds
- Anatomic Pillow
- Carry on luggage
- Passport, Paper Money, Boarding Pass -- kidding, but also not :)
- Bathing suit - because you never know
- Jump rope
- Mascara & concealer (because, flying or driving - I always end up looking like a zombie)
- Hand cream (especially if flying, it destroys my skin)
- EmergenC - I put it in my water on the plane, etc. It helps keep me hydrated and boosts my immune system.
- Benadryl - There is no way to prepare for pollen elsewhere.
- USB Battery Pack - I never want my cell phone to lose a charge
- Moroccan Oil (for my hair) - because I can never trust the water elsewhere
- RFID Blocking Wallet - It makes me feel better about pickpockets.
- Book and reading glasses - It's a bummer if you forget those.