Plan ahead for next holidays!
The 2020 holiday season marks the return of Tauck’s “Celebration of Roses” event in southern California, from December 29, 2020 – January 2, 2021.
The 5-day event (from $6,290 USD / $7,180 CAD per person, double occupancy, plus airfare) is highlighted by a behind-the-scenes visit to the Rose Parade Float Construction Barns prior to the annual Rose Parade, as well as premier Grandstand seating at the parade's first turn – the same view provided to national audiences by television networks covering the parade.
CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS;
BOOK NOW TO LOCK IN YOUR NEXT NEW YEAR’S PLANS!
Images of Hollywood’s halcyon days along Hollywood and Sunset boulevards, and the stars immortalized in front of TCL Chinese Theatre… backstage as a VIP at Paramount Pictures, America’s oldest running movie studio… the legacy of a movie star who became America’s 40th President at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum… ringing in the New Year at an exclusive black tie gala evening… and all the magic of Pasadena’s Rose Parade from a sneak peek of the floats at the Parade Barns, to viewing them from premier Grandstand seating on the first turn of the Parade route.
TAUCK EXCLUSIVE – Welcome cocktail reception followed by dinner with entertainment by comedian and impersonator Scott Record
TAUCK EXCLUSIVE – Tauck's private gala New Year’s Eve Party with dinner, dancing, featuring the Rik Howard Band at Fairmont Miramar in Santa Monica
TAUCK EXCLUSIVE – Visit to the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum for a tour and lunch under the wings of Air Force One
TAUCK EXCLUSIVE – Behind-the-scenes visit to the Parade Float Construction Barns
TAUCK EXCLUSIVE – Farewell cocktail reception and dinner with a magic show
Tauck Value Includes:
- A four-night stay in a stunning Deluxe or Premier Ocean View Room at Fairmont Miramar on the beach in Santa Monica, the site of our gala evenings during your stay
- Premier Grandstand seating for the 131st Rose Parade® on the first turn of the Parade route in Pasadena... the same perfect view that the major television networks have!
- Option to see The 106th Rose Bowl Game® from reserved seats (additional cost)
- Optional included visit to the Getty Villa in Malibu, a historical reproduction of a villa from ancient Pompeii
- VIP golf cart tour of legendary Paramount Pictures Studio, the only studio still making movies in Beverly Hills
- Tour and lunch at the magnificent Huntington Botanical Gardens and Library in Pasadena for those not going to the Rose Bowl Game
- Mystery Dine-Around in Santa Monica
- On-site Tauck Concierge and office staff to assist throughout the Event
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure as noted
- 10 meals; service charges, gratuities to Tauck Directors, drivers and local guides, admission fees, taxes and porterage
Tauck takes on the hassles and details of travel so you can enjoy every last minute. All the hard work, all the planning, all the logistics. All luggage, looked after. All airport transfers, looked after. Tauck even protects your time and money investment with guest and cruise protection. And in the unlikely event of the unexpected while you’re traveling, Tauck manages it.
Don’t worry about checking in and out of your hotel – we do that for you. Tipping at hotels and restaurants – we do that for you. Lugging your luggage – we do that for you. Breakfast – lunch – dinner reservations – we’ve got you covered. No hassles, no worries.
Tauck Directors... are the difference between a trip and a trip of a lifetime. They know your destinations like the back of their hand and share the unspoken customs and traditions wherever you go, so you’ll slip easily into the fabric of a place. Your Tauck Director makes every moment of your vacation count, with pleasant surprises, great stories, and impromptu adventures along the way.
Best of all, imagine having every little travel detail attended to so you can be free to immerse yourself in all that you’re seeing, learning, and enjoying. Tauck Directors handle hotel check-in /check out, moving your luggage, coordinating your transportation, making dining arrangements, and much more.
Tauck is known for going beyond the expected, teaming with talented insiders, and adding a lot of authentic local flavor to give our guests uniquely personal travel experiences that are innovative, inspiring, and hopefully more engaging than you can find anywhere else.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.